A Hudson Valley SundayA Hudson Valley Sunday

Blonde Mature

Living in the New York metropolitan area for many years, and attaining an age where we are comfortable enough to do as we please, my wife Tanya and I decided to find a place away from the smog, congestion, and hustle of the city. We looked for a few years at homes and farms in the Hudson Valley of NY. This area is very old, being first settled by the colonial settlers from England in the 1600’s. After a long tiresome search, we finally “hit” on a treasure. A small farm, about 25 acres of beautiful wooded ground, a small creek running through it, and a wonderful home that had been build in the early 1700’s and rebuilt again in the mid 1800’s. It was a 2 story home, built of stone block, about 1900 square feet, and although nice, it certainly needed some renovation to be “ours”. The price was not to be passed up on, we could not understand why it was so inexpensive, but not to look a gift horse in the mouth, we jumped at it. After the closing, we decided to make our first trip to our new vacation home multi purpose. We elected to have our contractors come and survey the work to be done. We were going to walk the entire property to see if any part needed to be cleared, leveled, or filled. As part of our first weekend away. Our list of repairs and renovations was extensive. The house needed lots of updating; windows, insulation, a new kitchen and bath renovation, wall repairs, doors, new heat and air conditioning and hopefully, a large stand-by generator for those long winter ice storms that frequently hit the area. Friday afternoon came and we were ready… Our van filled with the commodities we would need to start living in our new dream house. Tanya had fulfilled her list of food and goodies and we were finally off! By the time we arrived at our new hideaway, our contractors were already there; measuring, checking and writing things down. We filled them in on our plans and went on to our own business at hand. By early evening, we had gotten rid of the horde of workers and we were at last alone. Tanya and I a chance to sit down and take a breather. Being quite hungry, we decided on an early dinner of the sandwiches that Tanya had brought for us. Fine dining, camping style! I suppose that at this point, I should tell you all that we are both kinky fetishists, and the purchase of a secluded home was not an accident. We had hoped for a place to practice our kinks as we saw fit, without prying eyes and questions. Very tight encasement, piss play, enemas, breath play, mock executions, mummification, BDSM, pony play, and lots of fetish dressing were our menu or kink. In particular, I wanted to be able to cross dress as I saw fit to do, which is my most sexual fetish, and to entertain my CD lover, Annie as well.Before dinner, we had decided to dress for the occasion, Tanya had brought our matching black latex catsuits and hot pink thigh high boots with gauntlet gloves for us both were the wear for the day. Tanya had packed them along with our other necessities such as bondage straps, cuffs, collars, hoods, dildos, vibrators, and more… After our intimate dinner by flashlight and camp lantern we decided to go for a walk; the moon was high and nearly bright as day so we figured that we would have a long, fun, walk. As an extra surprise, Tanya had packed dildo panties for herself and a 6 inch butt plug for me… Just to set the mood! The catsuits fit us both wonderfully, they were custom made and fit like a glove. Zippers on the wrists and ankles made entry an ease, and the attached hoods left our mouths and eyes free. Attached feet insured that any leakage of fluids would be contained in the suits and not ruin our boots. My suit had moulded in breast forms to give me the profile every Grrl wants. Tanya picked out her escort avcılar favorite wig for me to wear, a long, shag black wig that reached well past my shoulders. She fixed my eyes with my favorite bright blue eye shadow, and Applied hot pink lip gloss to finish off the outfit. “Now, Lynn my dear, you are ready to venture forth with Me.” she said. Being late in the summer, it was still warm, and by dinner’s end we were both sweating nicely in our latex outfits. Taking flashlights in hand and securing blue rubber ball gags around our necks that could easily be inserted in our mouths if we decided to further bind ourselves, we left the house and started towards the wooded areas behind the house. Carefully navigating the unknown land was part of our fun, hand in hand we walked further and further away from the house. We had to stop a few times, Tanya’s dildo panties were working their magic, and she was orgasming nicely about every 15 minutes. As she approached her climax, she would stop, grab onto me with both arms and hug as tightly as she could while she drifted into orgasmic bliss. Likewise, my butt plug was doing its job as well, it constantly reminded me of how it felt when Tanya donned her huge strap on dildo and penetrated my backside while we were switching roles. Not being country folk, every time we heard an animal cry out, it sent chills down our collective spines… Not exactly what you hear in a city; taxis, subways, busses, sirens, sure, but not the cry of a wild animal! As we approached the crest of the hill that we had seen from our home, we stumbled onto two parallel stone walls; about one foot high, both about 10 feet long, and about 3 feet apart. Looking at them with our lights, we saw what appeared to be the remains of two stone steps declining from the ground level. Indeed, they were steps! Carefully bending down, we took our gloved hands and began to sweep away the leaves and sticks that covered them. Yes, this was some kind of staircase leading down from ground level. Thirty minutes later, we had cleared most of the debris from 12 steps, leading to a very old looking iron door covered with straps and rivets and two huge iron hinges some ten feet below the ground. Gathering our courage collectively, I took hold of the large iron handle and assuming that it was rusted closed, pulled as hard as I could on it. To my amazement, I nearly fell on my rear, as the door swung open easily, with little or no effort. Tanya immediately came to my side as we looked into the darkened passageway. From what we could see, there was a long stone lined corridor about 50 feet long running from the doorway to some unseen point. At the end of the passageway we could see a dim, eerie glow. Lining the walls were a few sets of large, forged iron rings, about 6 inches in diameter and grouped in pairs about every 8 to 10 feet. The stonework of the passage was beautiful. Very professional and extremely clean looking. Moving our flashlights around we were amazed at what we saw. We decided to investigate further. Knowing that many battles of the American Revolution were fought in this area we guessed that this may have well been part of the battlements of General George Washington and his army of patriots. We were excited and hoped to find some artifacts to prove our conjecture.As we entered the passageway, the heavy door swung slowly closed behind us, we gave it no thought. Carefully walking hand in hand to the end of the hallway, we turned to the left to see what was causing the glow of light that we had seen; never stopping to wonder what would glow below ground, and with no electricity. We had entered a second hallway, and decided to keep walking towards the light. About 30 feet further escort bahçesehir and we encountered a doorway similar to an old fashioned jail. Large iron bars and straps with a spring loaded hinge. Tanya stepped ahead of me and pushed the latch and pulled the door open. We both walked through it and let it close behind us. A fast turn to the left again, and we entered the source of the glowing light. We stood there dumbfounded; in front of us was a room, also totally encased in cobblestones, about 20 feet wide and 30 feet long. The ceiling was glowing softly at a few points from what looked like oil lamps hung on the walls, but there was no fire, just light coming from them. With our eyes adjusting to the low light, we were shocked to see that we had entered what looked like a mediaeval torture room or dungeon. The far wall was made up of three iron bar enclosed cells, also equipped w ith the same large iron rings on the wall that we had seen in the outer hallway. There stood two huge wooden chairs, which looked like 20 th century electric chairs with rough iron straps on the arms, the upper back rest by where a neck would be rested, and across the chest area and legs of the chairs. A wooden table with many rings, hooks, and a hand operated winch at one end stood front and center. An iron maiden of heavy strap iron stood near the door, and another smaller one hung from a chain above our heads. A large wooden barrel with a two part top hinged together allowing a 5 inch diameter hole to be open was filled with a solidified substance that looked like road tar. A steel platform about 2 feet square was supported about 18 inches off the floor by four arms attached to another similar plate anchored to the floor. A screw mechanism seemed to allow the plate to be lowered to the floor in very small increments. Just above this setup was a large iron hook with a hangman’s rope still attached! On a large wooden table was an assortment of implements of torture. A collection of iron cuffs, collars with spikes and attaching rings, several adjustable” pears”, chain of all sizes, manacles and branding irons, thumb screws, and things that we had never before seen, including a set of ivory carved dildos, ranging from “normal” size penises to huge length and width ones. Sitting dead center of the room was about a 50 gallon iron pot, supported about a foot above the floor on three legs, under which it was clear that a fire had been placed some many years ago. The most intriguing objects we found were sitting next to the chairs; they were highly polished silver looking helmets. One with a very feminine looking face, one with a girlish- male look. They were made in two halves, hinged at the top and very detailed. The work was amazing and almost unbelievable. The hoods had small openings for eyes to allow for sight, and mouth openings with some form of attaching points on the each side of the mouth hole. Over each ear was a hole about one half inch in diameter with a threaded fastener welded to the helmet. Similar, but smaller diameter threaded fasteners were at the side of the eye openings as well. No matter how hard I tried, I could not take my eyes off these beautiful helmets. The table also held two steel belts, also polished and gleaming. They were about 5 inches wide, hinged at a few points, and fitted with welded rings and a closure with a long thumbscrew and loop fastener to tighten the belt on its recipient.Tanya, being the brave one, took one of the pears, placed it into her mouth and began to tighten the knob, expanding it against her jaws. The spring inside of it quickly expanded, forcing her jaws far apart, and to their limit of expansion. She could barely make a sound as she stood there, beylikdüzü escort feeling the unrelenting pressure. I could see the tears in her eyes as she was obviously in pain, but not doing anything to relieve it. I simply stood and watched. As she tuned the knob one last turn. Tears flowed, and she started to moan, a combination of pain and orgasmic pleasure. Waiting a minute, she relieved the pressure and removed the devious device from her mouth. Her only words were “Wow”. Tanya was visibly excited and flushed by her self imposed torture; she looked at the helmets too and asked me what I thought. I nodded “Yes” and motioned for her to sit down in the smaller of the wooden chairs. Once seated, I took the female looking helmet and carefully fitted it over her head; it fit like a glove to her face. Gently, I swung the rear half downward until it connected with the front half. The fit around her neck was perfect, just tight enough for mild constriction, and the fit to her head was marvelous. As I pressed the halves together the last inch, she said how tight it was becoming, pressing her face and head everywhere simultaneously. When the halves finally touched, there was an audible” CLICK”. Some hidden latch had closed, fastening the helmet to Tanya’s head. Looking over the helmet, I was unable to see the latch, but it wasn’t a concern right then, so I disregarded it. Tanya then begged me to fasten the steel restraints that were part of the chair. In order, I closed the wrist, ankle, stomach and upper chest bands, each one closing with the same “CLICK” as the helmet had done. Tanya sat there, immobile, and apparently in some sort of sub space enjoying the moment to the fullest. Looking around at the table nearby, I saw the rest of the helmet’s parts. There was a steel plate that seemed to fit over the eyes, with attached screws that would fit to the helmet. There was also a pear, attached to a similar plate that would screw to the helmet over her mouth, and two large thumbscrews with rounded cone shaped ends that seemed to fit the holes over her ears. I brought them to her and showed them all to her. She said “YES” and asked me to install them all, leaving her eyes for last. Slowly, I started with the ears. Gently screwing the thumbscrews into the threaded holes in the helmet and twisting them gently inward until I felt the resistance of her ear against the steel probe. When I had them both installed, I asked her how they felt. “Great,” was the answer. She said it limited her hearing greatly, and the pressure was fine, but how about a turn or two more, just for fun? I agreed and twisted them further in, her reaction was immediate, tightening her body against the obvious pain they were causing. As I stopped, I happened to see that behind the chair were crank like devices attached to the chest and abdomen straps that I had clicked closed. I asked Tanya how the straps felt on her, and told her about the cranks. She immediately asked me to tighten them “the way she liked it”, which meant very tight to me. As I started to crank away on the abdomen strap’s crank, I could see the strap closing against her catsuit, compressing her stomach as it closed. I closed it about 4 to 5 inches I guess, and then asked her opinion. Her reply was slow and breathy as the iron band was compressing her diaphragm making speech difficult. “Wonderful, Lynn my dear,” was her reply. Next, the chest band was tightened to what I felt was the safe limit for her, “Tighter” she replied, and I responded by turning the crank several more revolutions. “Tummy tighter” she managed to whisper to me. Hesitantly, I cranked away 8 or 10 more turns until I saw the distress she was in, her breathing was shallow and the clenching of her fingers told the story. “Pear” she managed to get out. Inserting the pear into her jaws I screwed the plate to the helmet and slowly cranked the knob to open the torture device into her mouth. Quickly, I could feel the resistance as it was pressing her jaws apart and into the confines of the helmet.

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak.